Race guide KMT 2022
A race guide to KMT 2022 has been published: READ. Please read before submitting a question. In the guide you will find all the important information for the upcoming weekend.
We would like to thank the Municipality of Kostrena and the Tourist Board of Kostrena for their help in organizing the race, as well as Njuška, NTotale, orthodontist Katalinić and all the volunteers who will help us and without whom the race would not be possible.
Race location: Google Maps
Application list: utrka.com
Some of the important notifications:
- Take-over of start package will be possible at 8:45 in the parking lot Glavani next to the cemetery.
- Please do notdrive to finish area by car as there in not enough parking spaces, instead, park next to the sport hall and reach the finish on foot.
- Avoid taking start bibs a few minutes before the start because of quees that may occur.
- Judging by the forecast, we have a wonderful day to run for 8 ° C. Dress appropriately.
- In the finish area there is a toilet. There are no toilets on trail.
- You can leave clothes for warming up and other things in the tent at the finish line and pick it up after passing through the finish line upon presenting the starting number. The organizer is not responsible for lost items, so please do not leave us documents and valuables.
- The trail route has changed from last year. There will be about 10 competitors on the track, who will guide you at intersections and regulate traffic along the local road. Please be careful when crossing macadam or paved roads. The trail will be marked with red and white ribbons and black arrows. There will be green-purple KMT markings on the floor.
- KMT20 has 2 loops. After 9.5 km, the organizer will redirect you to the second loop. KMT10 has 1 loop of 10 km.
- In the race, the official time will be net time (the time will be measured from your passing through the starting line to entering the finish line). You don’t have to rush to start in front line if you prefer social distance.
- In case of injury - do not panic. Call the phone number located on the start number and mountain rescue service will help you. In addition to that, there will be a medical team at the finish line and if it is a minor injury, contact them freely after entering the finish line.
- Check that everything is in order with your payment and let us know if necessary.
- After the race, a lunch with a drink is secured.
- The results will be published on utrka.com a few moments after your passage through the finish line.
- Prize giving ceremony will start at 1:15 p.m. in finish area.
- READ THE RACE GUIDE - LINK :)
See you soon!